Watching the CTV GO locked content on your computer is easy.
Whether you are using a desktop or a laptop computer with Windows or Macintosh Operating system, just follow the steps below.
What you need before you start
- You are a FibreOP TV customer
- You must be registered to My Account in order to sign in to CTV GO. If you have not registered to My Account, you can follow the steps in our Register for My Account support article
- You can access CTV GO through the CTV GO website
- You will require an Abobe Flash Player
Follow these easy steps
- Go to the CTV GO website - http://www.CTV.ca/tv
- Click on the Lock pn the content you would like to watch.
- Click the Bell Aliant FibreOP icon from the TV service providers.
- Enter your My Account email address. in the User name field
- Enter your My Account password in the Password field.
- Scroll down if needed and click Log in.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all the CTV GO locked content.
For help in using the CTV GO application, please visit the CTV GO support site.