You can update your billing address in My Account. This is the address that we mail your paper bill to each month.
Note: If you are looking for help to move your services to a new address, please visit our Moving Center.
To update your billing address in My Account:
- Go to My Account.
- Enter your Email address and your Password.
- Select Log in.
Note: If you haven't registered for My Account select the Register now button. You will need:
- Your Bell Aliant account number
- The postal code where your services are currently installed
For help registering see our Register for My Account support article.
- The Overview screen appears. In the My Bill section scroll down to Bill type. If your Bill type is set to paper bill you will see Billing address.
- Select Change.
- The Update My Billing Address screen appears. Complete all the required fields.
- Select Submit.