You can pay your bill online using My Account. This is a one-time, non-recurring, payment option. There are also other convenient bill payment options available, including Auto-Pay.
For quick reference, use the following checklist to pay your bill online. For more guidance, follow the detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you need before you start
- Your My Account log in information. If you do not have a login, visit our Access My Account support article.
- A Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Amex accepted)
- A 128-bit encryption-enabled browser
- To view details of your bill, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Follow these easy steps
- Go to My Account online.
- Log in with your email address.
- If you log in now using a phone number and passcode you'll be asked to create a username and password.
- Under the My Bill section, click Make a payment.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click Pay.