You can add and remove channels from your À la carte package through your channel guide on your TV or by logging into My Account.
To make changes with your TV simply follow the steps below.
What you need before you start
- You must have a subscription to an à la carte package.
- You can not add or remove more channels then is set in your à la carte package.
Follow these easy steps
- Press the triangle button on your FibreOP TV receiver.
- Scroll over to Television.
- Select à la carte and press OK.
- Enter your 4 digit PIN (this is the same PIN as your Parental control PIN. If you have not set your PIN, it is by default 1234. For more help with your PIN, view our Change / Reset Parental Control support article.
- The channels you already have will have a checkmark. Use the remote to scroll to any of the channels you would like to change.
- To add a channel: Scroll to the channel and press OK on your remote. A checkmark will appear
- To remove a channel: Scroll to the channel and press OK on your remote. The checkmark will dissapear.
- Once you have selected all the channels you would like to add (or remove) from your package, select Save and press OK.
- A message appears to confirm you have made the changes to your à la carte package.