You can see copies of your past bills in My Account:
- We keep copies of your detailed bills for a maximum of 12 months
- You can print or save copies of your bills if you need them for a longer period
To find a copy of a bill from a previous month:
- Go to My Account.
- Enter your email address and your password.
- Select Log in.
Note: If you haven't registered for My Account, select the Register now button. You will need:
- Your Bell Aliant account number
- The postal code where your services are currently installed
For help registering, see our Register for My Account support article.
- The My Account overview screen appears. In the billing section at the top of the page, select View previous bills.
- A screen with your 12 previous bills appears. Select a bill date to view that month's bill.
Note: A PDF version of your bill opens in a new tab or window. If you do not see the bill, make sure that your pop-up blocker is set to allow pop-ups.
To learn how to allow pop-ups in your web browser, see our Unable to view my bill online (cannot open) support article.