We know you need to get up and running with your new gaming system. This is normally supported through Sony but if you'd like to connect to your Wi-Fi, we can help you set it up.
To connect your Playstation 4 to Wi-Fi:
- From the main PlayStation 4 menu navigate to Settings and press X on the PlayStation 4 controller.
- Navigate down to Network and press X on the controller.
- Select Set Up Internet Connection and press X.
- Select Use Wi-Fi and press X.
- Select Easy and press X.
- Select your network name for your Wi-Fi and press X.
The network name can be found on a sticker attached to your modem.
- Enter in your password for your Wi-Fi and press R2 on the PlayStation 4 controller..
The password can be found on a sticker attached to your modem.
Select OK by pressing X.
- The Checking network environment and setting confirmation screen appears.
- Test your internet connection by pressing X on the controller.
- Once test completes, you can use your PlayStation 4 to connect to the internet.
If you have difficulties setting up your PlayStation 4 or need more help on using it, please contact Sony directly.