Save on calls while travelling in Canada, the U.S. and overseas
- Use your calling card by dialling 1-800-555-1111 to connect to our network using
- Calls are charged at the rate provided by your long distance plan
- Use your calling card when calling from a landline, cell phone or pay phone
To order call 1-866-342-7367
Included with home phone service
Service fees may apply.*
How to call within Canada and the U.S.
- Dial 1-800-555-1111.
- Listen for "Welcome to Bell Aliant", "Welcome to Bell long distance" or "Welcome to Canada". This lets you know that you are connected to our network.
- Enter your calling card number and your PIN
- Enter the phone number you are calling
Important: If you do not hear one of the welcome messages above, try another phone or you may be billed by another long distance provider.
How to call while overseas
Please note that the Canada Direct service will no longer be available as of August 1, 2016. If you are a Bell Mobility customer, visit bell.ca/travel to learn more about using your mobile phone outside of Canada.
Use Canada DirectTM along with your calling card to call Canada or other countries while overseas.
- Dial the Canada Direct access number for the country you are calling from
- Select Calling Card or Family Contact card for the payment method
Find access numbers for countries you will be visiting by downloading the printable wallet card below or visit Canada Direct’s website for more information. Go to Canada Direct
Download the Canada Direct Wallet Card here.
Make multiple calls
Make up to 5 Calling Card calls in a row without having to re-enter your Calling Card number and PIN:
- Wait for the other person to hang up on your current call
- Press "#" (or the diamond on any payphone with a magnetic swipe slot)
- Dial the next number
Already have a calling card?Get support