Have a concern about your residential services? We're here to help.

We strive to provide exceptional customer service each and every day but we realize that there's always room for improvement. That's why we're making it easier for you to share your concerns with us. While we're confident that our customer care representatives can handle your service needs, the steps below explain how to submit a complaint.

Step 1 - Contact a Customer Care Representative

Contact our customer care department to discuss any issues or concerns you have about your service. Our customer care representatives will be happy to help you. You can reach them using any of the following options:

Phone: 1-866-342-7367


Bell FibreOP
P.O. Box 696
Station B
Sudbury, ON
P3E 4R6

NorthernTel FibreOP
P.O. Box 1060
Station B
Timmins, ON
P4N 7H6

Step 2 - Contact a Resolution Specialist

The majority of concerns are resolved after contacting our customer care department. However, if your issue was not resolved to your satisfaction, you may submit a complaint to the Customer Resolution Centre and a resolution specialist will assist you.

Submit a complaint

If your issue remains unresolved,

view the additional steps you can take

If your concerns are regarding regulated services, you can contact the CRTC. The CRTC is an independent agency of the Government of Canada responsible for the regulation of telecommunications companies.

For more information please go to www.crtc.ca.

If your concerns are regarding unregulated services, you can contact the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunication Services (CCTS). The CCTS is an agency independent of the telecommunications industry, whose mandate is to resolve complaints of individual and small business retail customers about their telecommunications services.

For more information please go to www.ccts-cprst.ca.